woatkhez

Gattuso wants Milan players to raise the bar against Juve

first_imgGennaro Gattuso has urged Milan players to step up their game when they face Juventus in the Supercoppa.Much of the Press conference was dominated by questions about Gonzalo Higuain but the tactician buttressed on the need to raise the bar against their rivals and gave an insight on the team list.“Paquetá is in good shape, he is available and did some good things in the Coppa Italia. He can improve a huge amount and we’ll see if he starts tomorrow or not.” He said via Football Italia.“I felt the tension more as a player than a Coach. It’s completely different. We are up against a side that has been dominant in Italy and Europe for eight years, they know how to play for trophies, but it’s important for us to be here and feel this experience too.Cristiano Ronaldo, JuventusSerie A Betting: Match-day 3 Stuart Heath – September 14, 2019 Considering there is a number of perfect starts so early in the Serie A season, as well as a few surprisingly not-so perfect ones….“We’ve got to play our game with a relaxed approach, because the strongest team doesn’t always win in a one-off match. We want to see a great performance to beat Juve tomorrow, we’re well aware of that.“I am a man who often follows his instinct and for the last five years in this profession, my focus has been on being as credible as possible in the eyes of my players. I say with great honesty, I am not thinking of myself, but what this game can represent for my players.“I want to help them realise we can do it, we can raise the bar and push through the limits. I don’t want to see us panic or fall apart at the first error.“I don’t want to see a repeat of Olympiacos, a game we had in our grasp and threw it away. At the first error, we lose all our confidence. It has been happening to Milan for a long time, even before I got here, and I want to see this team maintain its courage.”last_img read more

oesotdty

Broadway Navy Project latest

first_img 00:00 00:00 spaceplay / pause qunload | stop ffullscreenshift + ←→slower / faster ↑↓volume mmute ←→seek  . seek to previous 12… 6 seek to 10%, 20% … 60% XColor SettingsAaAaAaAaTextBackgroundOpacity SettingsTextOpaqueSemi-TransparentBackgroundSemi-TransparentOpaqueTransparentFont SettingsSize||TypeSerif MonospaceSerifSans Serif MonospaceSans SerifCasualCursiveSmallCapsResetSave SettingsSAN DIEGO (KUSI) — Last year, President Trump promised to rebuild American’s Military strength by ending the sequester which resulted in eight years of downsizing our Military forces.A part of that rebuilding will take place on Friday. That’s when they will break ground for a new headquarters building for the Pacific Fleet on San Diego’s waterfront.The President’s promise came last year in a speech to Navy personnel aboard the USS Gerald Ford.“I asked Congress to eliminate the defense sequester and to support my request for a great rebuilding of the united states military and the united states navy,” President Trump said.The Fleet Headquarters at Harbor Drive and Broadway is one of the oldest buildings in San Diego, built nearly 100 years ago. The Navy has wanted a new building for more than 30 years, but couldn’t get the funding until it cut a deal with Developer Doug Manchester to get a new headquarters building in exchange for development rights to an 8-block area along Harbor Drive.“Papa Doug Manchester is fronting quite a bit of cash to get the project underway and its backed up with our investors,” Project Manager Perry Dealy.The new headquarters is a $165 million, 17-story highrise building as part of the Manchester Pacific Gateway Project to transform San Diego’s waterfront. It is one of five buildings including two hotels and a couple of office buildings.“We are going to open this up for pedestrians, and for cars to go east and west to the waterfront and back into downtown,” Dealy said.This will be the largest development in the history of downtown.“We’re gonna have about 400 thousand sq ft or retail, both entertainment, restaurants, in line retail, a great place for the community for tourists, for residents and a great place for kids,” Dealy said.Residents and tourists will enjoy a 1.9-acre park and a stroll down a pedestrian paseo.“Running down the middle of the master plan that will be very unique and unusual in urban America but certainly appropriate for this location,” Dealy said.This project has been held up for 12 years by lawsuits over environmental and safety concerns and had to go all the way to the Supreme Court to get approval.“It’s gonna have 3 million sq ft when complete, and its gonna transform the whole western part of downtown,” Dealy said.By early 2021, the Navy will move in its new building. The old building will come down to make way for a public park. Posted: May 28, 2018 Steve Bosh Updated: 7:01 PM Broadway Navy Project latestcenter_img Steve Bosh, May 28, 2018 Categories: Local San Diego News FacebookTwitterlast_img read more